Graph Database in Practice 2020
As a backend of A.I. systems, database management systems (DBMS) are dramatically evolving. Among various DBMS, graph database is one of the emerging technology gathering attention in various industries. Its capabilities to manage relationships of entities and to execute graph algorithms have potential to increase the information coverage of AI input. However, its practical utilisation is just started and still in discovery.
Graph Database in Practice 2020 (GDBP 2020) aims to facilitate the knowledge sharing on the actual use cases and methods to utilize graph databases in the real-world applications, and also discussions on future development of tools and their eco-systems to accelerate the use of graph databases. For potential users, this is the best opportunity to learn about the technology itself as well as its use cases. Also, for researchers and developers, this is a unique opportunity to share your ideas and actual problems in industry, and to engage in international collaborative projects.
Date & Location
- Hirokazu Chiba (Database Center for Life Science, Japan)
- Koji Annoura (Neo4j Speaker, UTI Inc, Neo4j User Group Japan)
- Likit Preeyanon (Mahidol University, Thailand)
- Prachya Boonkwan (NECTEC, Thailand)
- Ryota Yamanaka (Oracle Corporation, Thailand)
- Toshiyuki Yokoyama (The University of Tokyo, Japan)
(listed in alphabetical order)